Xiaomi has now officially announced their next generation of flagship smartphone in China called the Xiaomi Mi 9.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 comes with 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front with Waterdrop Notch. The device comes with 6GB/8GB and 12GB of RAM variants (12GB is available only in the Transparent Edition). Powering the device is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2280x1080p) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 6GB/8GB/12GB(Transparent Edition) of RAM
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 128GB/256GB(Transparent Edition) of internal storage
- 48MP(Regular,Sony IMX586) +12MP(Telephoto) +16MP(117-Degree Wide Angle) triple rear camera with 2x lossless zoom and LED flash
- 20MP front camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9 with MIUI 10
- Dimensions: 157.5×74.67×7.61mm
- Weight: 173g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with 27W fast charging, 20W wireless fast charging