Along with Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Xiaomi has taken fans by surprise by unveiling Xiaomi Mi Mix. Mi Mix is a concept phone by Xiaomi, that you can actually buy.
Highlights are Edgeless display and its gorgeous clean design. It comes with full glossy ceramic body and buttons, with no earpiece or proximity sensor on top. Xiaomi claims it to be the very first phone with Edgeless display.
It has 93% screen-body ratio as per Xiaomi. It comes with piezoelectric ceramic earpiece speaker and behind the display ultrasonic proc sensor. The top end model comes with 18-karat gold rims around the main camera and fingerprint reader.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Specs & Features:
- 6.4-inch, edge-to-edge 1080p LCD
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset clocked at 2.35GHz
- 4GB or 6GB RAM
- 128GB or 256GB internal storage
- 4,400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
- Fingerprint reader
- HD audio playback
- 16-megapixel main camera
- 5-megapixel selfie camera
- LTE Cat 11 with download speeds of up to 600Mbps
- Piezoelectric ceramic earpiece speaker
Xiaomi Mi Mix Pics Gallery:
Xiaomi Mi Mix Price & Release Date:
Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available in China starting November 4th. It will be priced 3,499 yuan (around $516) for Base Model, while the top-end model is priced at 3,999 yuan, or about $590.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Promo Video: