Its not been long since Xiaomi officially introduced the Redmi Note 6 Pro smartphone in India.
Now the company is readying it’s next gen smartphone. The upcoming device from Xiaomi is called the Redmi Note 7 Pro. The Redmi Note 7 Pro from Xiaomi is spotted passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA.
As per the TENAA listing, the Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with 5.84-inch full HD+ 19:9 display with Waterdrop Notch. The device comes in three different variants wiz 3GB+32GB, 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB.
- 5.7-inch HD+ 19:9 (1440 × 720p) display
- 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435
- 13MP dual rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 13MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture with LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 72.7 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3075mAh battery