Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has now silently started rolling out a new update to the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 smartphone.
The latest update to Redmi Y2 is being rolled out as MIUI 10.3. The new update comes with software firmware version MIUI 10.3.1.0.OEFMIXM to the Redmi Y2. This update can also be downloaded on the Redmi S2(which is Redmi Y2 in China).
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to April 2019. Increased system security.
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Fix: Status bar shortcut and floating notification for calls appeared at the same time
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- Fix: Low battery warning didn’t appear in landscape mode
- Fix: Call time bubble overlapped with notification icons
- Home screen
- Fix: Notification badges were displayed incorrectly on the WhatsApp icon
- Optimization: App names were truncated when texts size was set to large
- Game speed booster
- New: Floating windows for incoming calls during games
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now