Along with the ZTE Blade V10, the company has also introduced another smartphone at the MWC 2019 event in Barcelona.
The second device from ZTE at MWC 2019 is the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G. As the name suggests, the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G is company’s first 5G capable smartphone as on date. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform.
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ (2340x1080p) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP+20MP+8MP of triple rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.0″ sensor, 0.8µm pixel slz, OIS, PDAF
- 20MP front camera
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 73.4 x 7.9 mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging, wireless charging