Along with the Honor 20, the company has also introduced the Honor 20 Pro smartphone at the London event today.
Talking about the specifications and features, the Honor 20 Pro comes with 6.26 inch Full HD+ display having a Punch hole for the front camera. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset.
- 6.26-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340×1080p) display
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor
- 48MP+16MP+8MP+2MP Quad rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.4 aperture, 4-axis OIS, EIS, PDAF, Laser auto focus
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 3D Portrait Lighting
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 73.97 x 8.44mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS
- USB Type-C
- Virtual 9.1 Surround Sound, Dual-microphones, Huawei Histen 6.0
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W HONOR SuperC fast charging