Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has now officially introduced a new smartphone in the Chinese market.
The latest smartphone from Meizu is called the Meizu 16s Pro. The Meizu 16s Pro comes with a 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.6:9 Super AMOLED display. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.6:9(1080 × 2232p) Super AMOLED display
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage with UFS 3.0
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus mobile platform
- 48MP+20MP+16MP triple rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 0.8um pixel size with ring LED flash, OIS, PDAF
- 20MP front camera with Samsung 3T2 sensor
- Android Pie 9 with Flyme OS 8
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 151.9 x 73.4 x 7.65mm
- Weight: 166g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with 24W mCharge fast charging