One XDA dev member drtechie has come up with a tool named “Moto G5 Plus Toolkit” that allows to unlock the bootloader and root a Motorola G5 Plus smartphone easily. The tool has been built with Electron and works on Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems.
The tool has many cool features that makes it possible to root Moto G5 Plus with few clicks. This toolkit follows the unlocking and rooting procedure for Motorola G5 Plus mentioned here.
Moto G5 Plus Toolkit Features:
- * No need of installing ADB and Fastboot binaries
- * Works on Windows , Linux, and macOS
- * Get bootloader unlock data from device
- * Send bootloader unique key to device for unlocking
- * Flash TWRP Recovery
- * Flash SuperSU
- * Commonly used ADB and Fastboot commands
- * Bundled drivers for Windows
- * Create and Restore backups with button clicks